New Electoral Roll

Do you consider yourself a member of St Peter’s or St Mark’s churches?

If so, speak  to Rachel (for St Peter’s) or Dorothy (for St Mark’s) or to George (for either church). They will give you a form so that you have the opportunity to be on the Church Electoral Roll.

Do you want to be able to vote at the Annual Church Meeting?

If so, you need to be on the Electoral Roll.

This year we have a completely new Electoral Roll. This means that everyone has to fill in a new form – even if you have been on the Electoral Roll in the past.